Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères





It is not necessary to fill in a DPAE for particular kind of staff (trainees, volunteers, civic service volunteers, etc), or if you have registered for the TFE scheme.


In addition, there are special provisions for French overseas departements, temporary employment agencies, and childcare assistants (‘assistantes maternelles’).