Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères





Do you want to know how much unemployment benefit you will get, and how long for ? Your employer has to fill in an attestation that is intended for use by the employment exchange (‘Pôle Emploi’). 


Your employer should give you this attestation when your employment contract comes to an end. The document can be downloaded here.


If you require any further information, you may contact the Colombes employment exchange (‘Pôle Emploi’) by phoning 3995 in France (+33 1 77 86 39 95 from abroad).