Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères





You are a private individual who is also an employer, and you do not pay income tax in France:


- Are you going to employ a person, French or foreigner, during your stay in France, to provide you with services to individuals?

- Want you have use of an association or service provider to carry out formalities of your social declarations?


We have created for you a straightforward, quick, and free of charge: the private individual employer slip scheme (‘Titre Particulier Employeur Etranger’ - TPEE).


This simplifies the declarations you need to make in France and makes it easy for you to pay social contributions related to remuneration you pay to your employee.