Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères




Do you work in several member States, or for more than one employer ?


To find out to which legislation you are relevant to and in which country your employers should pay contributions, you must contact the Urssaf international mobility service to obtain a certificate.

Other information in our section Legislation applicable to my employee (urssaf.eu).