Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères


Image article

Tutoriels vidéos


You must fill in EE2/EE4 form in the following cases:

- If you cease your activity definitively;

- If you stop having paid employees subject to French social security scheme;

- If you create an establishment in France.


You will receive notification by post confirming closure of your contributions account.