The accident rate (accident at work) for the year 2023 is 1.04%.
In May 1st 2023, the amount of the legally required minimum wage (SMIC) has been raised up to :
Contributions to vocational training and the training levy
In accordance with Article L.6131-1 of the Labor Code, employers whose company does not have a place of business in France (referred to in Article L243-1-2 of the French Social Security Code) are not liable for contributions to vocational training and the training levy.
The National Foreign Firms Centre has become “URSSAF foreign firms department”
The National Foreign Firms Centre has belonged to the URSSAF network since it was created. It has now become “URSSAF Foreign Companies Service” SFE.
Same services, same benefits: nothing changes for you. The URSSAF Foreign Companies Service remains the service you know and which facilitates all your administrative procedures (declaration of employment, of cessation, any administrative changes), your social declarations, and your payments of social contributions.
You are a non-French undertaking with no establishment in France and employing one or more employees in France.
You are a non-French national employing domestic or private staff in France.
These employees must be registered with the French social security scheme and you must finance their social protection by declaring and paying the corresponding contributions.
The Urssaf Foreign Companies Service is your contact for handling your administrative procedures.
The Urssaf Foreign Companies Service fulfils the same role as the CFE and collects social contributions from:
- Non-French undertakings with no establishment in France which employ one or more employees in France;
- Those undertakings falling within the scope of application of Regulation EEC 883/2004 and Regulation EEC 987/2009 regarding the situation of employees with multiple activities, according to the situations regarding criteria for residence or substantial activity, including performing artistes;
- Cases where applications to maintain cover under the social scheme of the country of origin (secondment*) have been rejected as being not valid.
The following employees fall outside the scope of the Foreign Companies Service :
- Occasional performers and technicians employed by a non-professional organiser of live performances, who are required to register and pay contributions to the one-stop office dealing with occasional performances (‘Guichet Unique du Spectacle Occasionnel’ - GUSO);
- Professionals in the bullfighting sector (matadors in Spanish- and Portuguese-style corridas, banderilleros, picadors, matadors’ assistants and general assistants), who are required to register with the Urssaf office for the Languedoc-Roussillon region;
- Employees of undertakings registered in Monaco, who are required to register with the Urssaf office for the Provence Alpes-Côte d'Azur region.