Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères





Foreign companies that are not listed in the register of commerce (‘Registre de Commerce’ - RC) do not have a ‘K-BIS’ document.


If you are required to produce a K-BIS (‘extrait K-BIS’) for a partner or to include in a call for tenders, you can print off an INSEE document (‘avis’) which has the same value as a K-BIS document.