Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères


If you are a temporary employment agency (‘entreprise de travail temporaire’ - ETT), you must meet the obligation to fill in a DPAE for all your permanent and temporary staff.

With regard to your temporary staff, the user company is not required to complete a declaration: you must complete a declaration for each mission at the time of arranging to recruit the employee (as an employer).

Groupings of employers are also required to fill in a DPAE.


 On-line service
 Principal texts

Assistance maternelles : article D 133-20 3ème al. code de la Sécurité sociale

 Useful links