Urssaf Service Firmes Etrangères


Image article



You are a company registered in the European Union or Switzerland and:


- You post an employee to work in France;

- Your employee works in a various member States.


You must notify the social insurance fund with which your employee is registered and obtain an attestation concerning the applicable legislation. Your employee must be in possession of this document or A1 form.

For more information, consult the CLEISS website.



If you are a company established in a country that has signed a bilateral agreement on social security with France, you should refer to the terms of that agreement. For more information, contact the French centre for European and international links with regard to social security (‘Centre des Liaisons Européennes et Internationales de Sécurité Sociale’ - CLEISS).